The City of Melbourne is seeking community input to inform a Heritage Review of parts of North Melbourne. The review aims to identify the heritage significance of a specific precinct in North Melbourne, which has been previously overlooked in other heritage studies.
The review boundary includes:
- Errol Street shopping strip
- North Melbourne Town Hall
- North Melbourne Primary School
- Lady Huntingfield Children’s Centre
- North Melbourne Community Centre
We encourage National Trust members and the community to share their local knowledge of the area to ensure that the built and cultural heritage values of the area are protected and managed as development in the area continues to increase.
Consultation closes on Monday 11 November. Have your say via the link here.